1. Make a graham cracker crust.
2. Make some cookie dough.
3. Make some cheesecake batter.
4. Put globs of cookie dough in the cheesecake batter.
5. Pour into a springform.
6. Top with more cookie dough.
7. Bake that shit for 40 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit. If patient, go to next step. If you don’t give a fuck, skip directly to step 9.
8. Let chill in fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
9. EAT THAT BITCH.
My broken arm…
The fact i can’t have a normal day where i can a decent shower without wrapping my arm in wax paper and garbage bags.
Being unable to cook a decent or even cut a bagel properly right now
All the dicks who think i’m sooooooooooo privileged right now and being waited on hand and foot every moment of my life with this injury. Guess what i’m not. I actually spend all my weekdays alone at home trying to do every normal possible thing on my own that i require two hands for and struggle with it everyday and just get so fucking frustrated with it that it drives me insane.
I hate how miserable i am right now…
How selfish i am just wanting my friends to help me smile everyday through this crappy recovery.